Top 10 Wardrobe Must Haves
We’ve chosen garments for every occasion. Here’s our top ten wardrobe must haves!
1. A Neutral Suit – A charcoal or navy suit will see you through most formal occasions and you can change your look with new shirts, shoes, ties and pocket squares.
2. A White Dress Shirt – A crisp white shirt needn’t be boring with brands like Stenstroms, Eton and our own Louis Copeland Collection, featuring contrasting inlays and stitching.
3. Slim/straight Dark Jeans – A non-faded pair of well-fitting dark denim jeans can be dressed up with shoes and a shirt or dressed down with trainers and a t-shirt depending on the occasion, a real must have.
4. A V-Neck Sweater – So many brands produce really great v-neck sweaters from Hugo Boss and Gant to Paul & Shark, Sand and Armani Jeans.
5. Slim fit or straight Chinos – A beige pair of flat-front chinos can bring you from casual to formal, and are also available in a range of colours from Brax, Gant, Tom Rusborg and MMX.
6. An Oxford Button-down Shirt – A Button down shirt in plain colours, stripes or checks is so comfortable and perfect with chinos or jeans, a sweater or blazer.
7. Navy Blazer – If you don’t have one already you have to get yourself a well-fitting blazer! Teamed with jeans or chinos, a casual or formal shirt, a navy blazer will be part of your wardrobe for seasons to come.
8. Chunky Knit Sweater –A chunky knit sweater, cardigan or ¼ zip will keep you cosy through autumn and winter and goes so well with your shirts and tee’s, chinos and jeans.
9. Polo Shirts – Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter, Polos are in year round so invest in a couple, maybe some funky colours, they’re a great addition to any wardrobe.
10. Boots – Especially important coming into the Autumn/Winter season and so many to choose from, from brands like Ted Baker and Gant.
- Louis Copeland & Sons have been nominated for the Drapers Independent Awards 2014. We have been nominated for Best menswear Independent and our Dundrum Store has been nominated for Best Store Design.
- Conor McGregor Mixed Martial Artist and Ultimate Fighting Championship Superstar wins Most Stylish Man at the Peter Mark VIP 2014 Style Awards in his Custom Made to Measure Louis Copeland Suit.